Is This You?
Today’s small to mid-sized businesses demand effective, comprehensive solutions and strategies to function successfully—but what, exactly, do you need?
- Computing and telecom that just work so that I can focus on my business - I just want it to work. I need someone to monitor and maintain my infrastructure so that problems are prevented before they occur in order to ensure my company’s productivity.
- The ability to access my applications and data wherever I am - In today’s “always on” environment, I need access wherever I am, any time day or night, even when I am not at my computer. I need it all NOW.
- Protection of my company information - I regularly hear about security breaches where critical secure data is being stolen. I don’t know how to protect our company information or even to tell if we’ve been hacked.
- Assurance that when bad things happen my company will survive - I am concerned that my business might not survive a security breach, virus attack, malicious employee, fire, hurricane, earthquake, telecom outage or even a server crash.
- The ability for my clients to reach me and for me to reach them - I’m concerned that my operating costs for telecom and telephony are much higher than necessary. I heard from my colleagues that there are many new and improved functions in current telephone solutions that will make my staff more effective. I also heard that there are many more cost-effective and reliable telecom solutions available today than there were even 24 months ago.
- Guidance from an expert I can trust on how technology can enable my business - I cannot justify having my own Chief Information Officer and therefore must make strategic decisions related to technology without an expert’s input. I need someone who understands my business, routinely checks in to discuss my concerns and is always available for advice.
Are any of these keeping you up at night? If so, it’s time to act.